Monday, September 15, 2008

The crap I am buying!




So I've been looking to buy Aedan some ninja turtles (of TMNT fame) and have walked through a pair of shoes doing so. I don't know why this has become so important to me but my quest for these darn things far exceeds their value to Aedan. Not that I haven't found them...I have...only they are "fake" ones. For example, Michelangelo is wearing a blue mask when everyone knows that the "real" Michelangelo wears an orange mask...

So, I finally talked Aedan into liking Spiderman (which is easier to find here). Joe and I went on a shopping trip to a new, more Egyptian part of town and I stopped in a grocery store. Everything was so cheap there (I have sooooo been getting ripped off in Maadi). Guess what! I found Spiderman! Please see the picture. If you can't read the text it says: "Spiderman. Special for you of children design. It will give you infinite pleasure!" Who could resist that?

:)

No comments: